Between May and September 2019, the Water Research Commission, in collaboration with SAAAFWUA and DWS, held 9 workshops across the country to inform and support commercial irrigators, and local Water User Associations and Irrigation Boards on various aspects of water metering.
Catch up on this valuable information if you were unable to attend:
- Click here for the presentations
- Click here for the guidelines on pipe flow measuring and here for open channel measuring
- Click here for the DWS regulations and here for the guidelines that the Department has provided
- Click here for frequently asked questions and answers
- Click here to read how the Karsten Group installed water meters
- See the links to suppliers at the bottom of the home page
If you have any questions or need more information, talk to us and we will get back to you.